Thursday, February 5, 2009

sorry i have not been posting lately(i usually do) bulls are on a roll

while in school im not on a roll (behavior whise)

i had my best friend backstab me and i got pissed! theres no way im gonna forget this BS same thing last year at the same time i had a best friend and we were playing basketball i had the ball and i crossed him over and he fell on my elbow and tripped me and he lied about me hittin him on purpose and who got the referal:me

i hate this every time someone tells mr.rodriguez something i get the referal and i actually get blamed

trust me tny im your worst nightmare idc les about this school that i had bad luck for 0ver what 7 years? i mean come on lord give me a break and he said that i was talking about his momma and i didnt say BS about his momma id even know his mom/god~ i am having a stack of haterzzzzzzzz for the past years tony is a wanna be me(im not a BULLY!) and i never will be but when someone calls me something that ive bean hiding my emotions for the past 5 years they gon get it trust me boiiii u dont kno me ill stun yo azz B!tCH

No comments:

Post a Comment